Wireless Bluetooth Headset Error Being a Peripheral Device is caused by a Bluetooth device on a Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 PC incorrectly detecting or not knowing the connected device type 😫. But to fix very easy really, you just simply change the status of Peripheral Device into headset 😉, well after changing into headset device. After that set the wireless headset device becomes the main speaker hardware. More details like the following.
How to Easily Fix Wireless Bluetooth Headset Error Being a Peripheral Device
1. Open Control Panel \ Hardware and Sound \ Devices and Printers. Search for “Peripheral Device”.
2. Right-click properties on “Peripheral Device”. Go to the “Hardware” tab, click the “Bluetooth Music” icon and then “OK” as shown below.
3. Now “Peripheral Device” has been changed to “Bluetooth Music”.
4. Right click on “Bluetooth Music” choose “Sound Setting”. Click on the “Heatset” then select “set as default”.
5. Then your Wirreles Bluetooth Headset is healthy again.
Well that’s how to fix errors on Wireless Bluetooth Headset that setatusnya changed to Peripheral Device. This is an effective way and I only give one way so you do not get confused about how to choose how and how.